Best Online Resource For Non-Resident Indians      SEARCH COOLNRI.COM
 HOME  FORUMS  PORTALS & REVIEWS  RECIPES  INDIAN RESTAURANTS  GROCERY  CLASSIFIEDS  NEWS  CONTACT  LOGIN
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Remove MS Outlook Duplicates Options
josbuttler
Posted: Sunday, February 28, 2016 10:54:27 PM
Groups: Member

You should use of third party Kernel for Outlook Duplicates Remover tool to successfully remove all kinds of duplicate items in PST file. The software is very well works on all latest versions of MS Outlook and Windows platform. I have also used this tool a few days ago and I was really satisfied. So I would like to recommended the same. Get more information, visit on: http://www.outlook.duplicateemailremover.net
mickeygowan
Posted: Monday, February 29, 2016 1:33:17 AM

Powerful Outlook Duplicate Remover software remarkably decreases the size of the Outlook PST files and thus helps in preventing PST corruption due to being over-sized.The tool can scan the whole mailbox, such as Sent Items, Inbox, Deleted Items and Outbox. It removes all multiple and Duplicate email copies.

Go through: http://www.mannatsoftware.com/stellar-phoenix-outlook-duplicate-remover.html
phillcalls
Posted: Monday, May 1, 2017 12:06:27 AM

New Outlook Duplicate remover is an excellent solution for removing duplicate PST files from Outlook Account. To remove duplicate items from Outlook here I would like to make you familiar with smart solution that will definitely helps you lot. Outlook Duplicates Remover tool allows user to remove all kinds of duplicate items in PST file without any data loss. The duplicate remover fully capable of removing all duplicate items in PST mailbox like emails, notes, tasks, attachments, calendars, journals and etc. You can get detail from here:- Remove Duplicate PST Tool

To get more email management tips visit on Recovery and Management Blog and here is video tutorial: Recovery and Management
Stivenmend
Posted: Tuesday, July 4, 2017 11:04:53 PM

Sufficient solution for removing duplicate items from Outlook Email client application. Outlook Duplicate Remover Tool is designed to remove duplicate PST items from Outlook email client application. It allow user to remove second copies of emails, messages, contacts, calendars, appointments, etc. from Outlook account and reduce the PST file size in the local disk.
To know how to use Outlook Duplicate Remove visit:- Remove Duplicate Items from PST.