Best Online Resource For Non-Resident Indians      SEARCH COOLNRI.COM
 HOME  FORUMS  PORTALS & REVIEWS  RECIPES  INDIAN RESTAURANTS  GROCERY  CLASSIFIEDS  NEWS  CONTACT  LOGIN
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Export NSF to PST Converter Tool Options
mattprior
Posted: Friday, December 23, 2016 1:25:21 AM
Groups: Member

If you are facing any kinds of difficulty with migrate your NSF file to PST file format, then you can make use of third party NSF to PST Converter tool to effectively convert all NSF mailbox data to PST file format. I also used this tool and I was really satisfied. So I would highly recommend the same.

Supported Platforms

Lotus Notes- 6.0, 6.5, 7.0, 8.0 and 8.5
MS Outlook - 97 and all above versions
MS Exchange Server- all version

Get more information, visit from: http://www.dominotoexchange.org
joanricks
Posted: Friday, December 23, 2016 5:17:59 AM

NSF to PST Converter is highly fast in converting Lotus Notes NSF to MS Outlook PST. The process takes so less time that before you could even understand the process, NSF files would convert to PST. There only a few simple steps on NSF to PST conversion. Link- http://www.filesrecoverytools.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html

albertcnight
Posted: Sunday, January 22, 2017 11:48:01 PM

Try NSF to PST Converter to convert all IBM Lotus Notes to MS Outlook program or migrate your NSF file to PST file format. This software saves converted mail items folders as PST, MSG, or EML files.This tool works well with all version of MS Outlook. Download now: http://www.nsf-to-pst-converter.recoverydeletedfiles.com/
Stivenmend
Posted: Thursday, December 21, 2017 10:26:08 PM

If you're transfer file from IBM Lotus Notes to Outlook application, then you can do it easily if having the right solution to use. You can use both, manual and paid conversion solution for this migration, but there is no surety for manual solution. So always carry third party solution in your mind and use it if the manual technique fail. I have faced the same issue with my outlook application where I needed to convert received NSF file into PST format and I had done it easily with the help of: NSF to PST Conversion Techniques.
sandy
Posted: Sunday, January 14, 2018 11:45:00 PM

Thanks for sharing information.

You can also read the article of NSF to PST here: How to convert NSF to PST manually. Here you will know the most popular manual techniques- Export-Import and Setting up Co existence methods which without any modification in the original NSF file data import them into PST format.
samara12
Posted: Monday, January 29, 2018 4:13:03 AM

If you're switching from Lotus Notes to Outlook client, you must convert NSF to PST format which is only possible with a 3rd party converter tool. But if you're looking for a free solution, you should try an easy manual trick. By using the manual trick I'm sharing here, you can successfully import mailbox content from Lotus Notes to Outlook client.
  • Since Outlook doesn't support NSF file format, you must convert NSF file into any such format which is supported by the Outlook client. Luckily, IBM Lotus Notes allows you to save the NSF file into these two formats: Comma Separated Value and Structured Text. Both these formats are supported by the Outlook client.
  • After saving the NSF file into any of these file formats, you can import this new file to MS Outlook client by using its Import feature.

Refer to this article for complete information - Export Lotus Notes Email and Other Data to MS Outlook
  • Phillip Roberts
    Posted: Wednesday, March 7, 2018 2:23:28 AM

To convert NSF file into PST by using Free NSF to PST Converter which is best application to create new Outlook PST file from Lotus Notes data, this application made with innovative techniques to convert Lotus Notes data to Outlook format. Its advance algorithm is one of the few important features that play the prime role in efficiently converting NSF file to PST format. This tool efficiently maintains integrity of all items like emails, images, attachments, journals, address books, tasks, appointments, folders and notes.
    You to download this free software from, here:- https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/Free-NSF-to-PST-Converter-5df30606
    alecee22
    Posted: Tuesday, April 3, 2018 11:13:39 AM

Lotus Notes to Outlook (NSF to PST) Converter is a best and powerful software for converting Lotus Notes (. NSF) files to MS Outlook (. PST) files. Try this software
    and easily migrate from NSF to PST by exporting all your emails, contacts, attachments, journals, etc. Read more and free download click here http://convertnsftooutlookpst.blogspot.com