Best Online Resource For Non-Resident Indians      SEARCH COOLNRI.COM
 HOME  FORUMS  PORTALS & REVIEWS  RECIPES  INDIAN RESTAURANTS  GROCERY  CLASSIFIEDS  NEWS  CONTACT  LOGIN
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

How to Recover Deleted Videos from Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge? Options
Conoyoner
Posted: Saturday, March 10, 2018 4:50:48 AM
Groups: Member

"How can I do to get back all the deleted videos from my Samsung S7 Edge, I don't want to lost these precious memories, help please!!!" - Asked by Thompson.

Samsung Galaxy S7 edge is a new product of Samsung released in February 22, 2016, the hyperboloid screen Samsung's own design, the screen size to 5.5 inches, using 2K resolution level, supports IP68 level of dust and water. December 2016, Samsung Galaxy S7 edge smartphone won the annual outstanding product award.

Because it's such a powerful mobile phone, lots of Samsung Galaxy fans don't show it stingy at all, such as taking a lot of videos. However, more and more Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge users lost their videos due to all kinds of reasons, lost all the videos after factory restore, lost videos due to OS update and so on. No matter what's the reason that you lost your videos, to recover deleted videos from Samsung S7/S7 Edge, what you need is just the Samsung Data Recovery.

Related: Recover Lost Contacts from Samsung S7/S7 Edge
ghjmmh
Posted: Sunday, March 18, 2018 9:21:59 PM
Groups: Member

Galaxy S7 Recovery is also a professional data recovery tool for Samsung Galaxy phones and tablets. It enables you to recover lost or deleted pictures, contacts, videos, call logs and many more data.

Recover Deleted Photos Videos from Galaxy S7