Best Online Resource For Non-Resident Indians      SEARCH COOLNRI.COM
 HOME  FORUMS  PORTALS & REVIEWS  RECIPES  INDIAN RESTAURANTS  GROCERY  CLASSIFIEDS  NEWS  CONTACT  LOGIN
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Convert Zimbra file into Thunderbird with third party tool Options
retrivled
Posted: Tuesday, November 20, 2018 1:38:02 AM
Groups: Member

Mozilla Thunderbird is a free and open source cross-platform email client developed by the Mozilla Foundation. We can access at any time. This is a good email client but How to change from TGZ to MBOX? please suggest me.
satlyled
Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2018 3:48:50 AM

TGZ file format does not support in Thunderbird. You can try tgz to mbox tool that migrates your all file at one time. Migrate Zimbra TGZ to Thunderbird MBOX file with Zimbra to Thunderbird converter tool that converts fast and without any data loss.

Visit here more info: https://www.downloadfreeware.org/zimbra-mbox-converter
jamaison
Posted: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 2:05:51 AM

Hi friends, I have also suffered this issue then my friend suggested me try this tool and I got a great result.so I suggest you try this software. This software converts all data of the Zimbra file into MBOX file format. Here Your all data are safe if the users convert their valuable data with this application. it is easy to use and 100% secure. No data damaged or lost during conversion.you can download its trial version first, the trial version converts few items from each folder.you can download this tool from here:-https://www.sametools.com/convert/tgz/