Best Online Resource For Non-Resident Indians      SEARCH COOLNRI.COM
 HOME  FORUMS  PORTALS & REVIEWS  RECIPES  INDIAN RESTAURANTS  GROCERY  CLASSIFIEDS  NEWS  CONTACT  LOGIN
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Sardarji prepares his lunch Options
mayaspenpalclub
Posted: Saturday, June 6, 2009 11:46:40 PM
Groups: Member

Three friends are working in a company which is on the 20th floor of a tall building in bombay. One is a Tamilian, the second is a Bengali and the third is a Sardarji. Everyday all the three meet in the lunch hall and have their lunch together. One day the Tamilian opened his lunch box and found idlis in the box. He says " I am fed up of eating these idlis daily. If I find idlis in the box tommorow,I will jump from the 20th floor and die" Next the Bengali opens his lunch box and finds fish in it and says If I find fish in my lunch box tommorow, I am going to jump the 20th floor of this building and die" . next the Sardarji his lunch box and finds Parathas in it and says "Mother promise, if I find parathas in my box tommorow I am also going to jump from the 20th floor" Next day the three friends meet in the lunch room for lunch. Tamilian opens his lunch box and finds Idlis and
jumps from the 20th floor and dies. Bengali opens his lunch box and finds fish in it and jumps from the 20th floor and dies. Sardarji opens his box and finds parathas and he also jumps from the 20th floor anddies. In the combined funeral held for all the three friends by their colleagues, the Tamilian's widow says I did not
now he hated idlis so much, if not I would have packed something else for his lunch" The Bengali's widow says "I did not know he hated fish so much. If not I would have packed something else for his lunch" . The sardarji's widow says "I do not understand what went wrong. My husband always prepares his lunch".