Best Online Resource For Non-Resident Indians      SEARCH COOLNRI.COM
 HOME  FORUMS  PORTALS & REVIEWS  RECIPES  INDIAN RESTAURANTS  GROCERY  CLASSIFIEDS  NEWS  CONTACT  LOGIN
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

How to export EML to MSG Format? Options
mariejohn
Posted: Friday, November 20, 2020 3:21:22 AM
Groups: Member

Efficiently convert your Windows Live Mail to MSG format by the use of this EML to MSG Converter. This tool gives error-free results in a secure way. It quickly exports EML to MSG format without Outlook which means this tool is an independent tool. It offers the users to perform the batch conversion of the files with all the data items and attachments.

This EML to MSG Converter is capable enough to maintain all the email formatting such as layout, headers, cc, bcc, etc. while performing the conversion and even after the conversion process. Moreover, it preserves all the original folders hierarchy to save EML files to MSG format. It supports more than 30 EML based email clients to perform the action. A free demo of this tool is also available.
I hope this tool will surely help to convert the data from EML to MSG format.

For more info visit:- https://www.zooksoftware.com/eml-to-msg/

jamaison
Posted: Saturday, November 21, 2020 8:16:11 AM
Groups: Member

I have a best solution for EML to MSG Converter given by my elder brother who. You can try this tool because its installing and converting process so simple and easy to use you can one time to select your all EML file and convert it to MSG. A few months ago I also in trouble and then i used this software and got a great result. you can also download free version of this software from here:-https://www.freeconverter.app/free-online-eml-to-msg-converter/