Best Online Resource For Non-Resident Indians      SEARCH COOLNRI.COM
 HOME  FORUMS  PORTALS & REVIEWS  RECIPES  INDIAN RESTAURANTS  GROCERY  CLASSIFIEDS  NEWS  CONTACT  LOGIN
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Can Students from Any Stream Pursue MBA? Options
crustncakes
Posted: Tuesday, December 9, 2014 8:05:51 AM
Groups: Member

I completed my graduation and thinking to enroll in MBA program. I heard that the MBA professionals are in demand and they earn good money after pursuing MBA from any good college.

I completed my B.Com now want to pursue MBA, Can I enroll for the same course?
If yes, then please suggest me a good MBA college in Delhi.

Thanks,
drvijaygehlot
Posted: Tuesday, December 9, 2014 8:25:14 AM
Groups: Member

Candidates who are willing to apply for Master in Business Administration generally use to feel discouraged all because they haven’t opted business studies as subject in their graduation or haven’t pursued B.Com, or BBA or any other business courses before, well if you are still in chaos and thinking about “Eligibility Criteria” let me surprise you by telling you that majority of students pursuing MBA from top colleges in India haven’t come from any business backgrounds. Today almost every individual from any Disciples opt an added degree as MBA to broaden their career possibilities irrespective of their graduate degree.

While experiencing the importance of MBA, there are many institute providing recognized degree. After a deep searching I would like suggest you the best institute in demand New Delhi Institute of Management (NDIM). They are providing experienced faculty with doctorate degree, with added capability of 100% placement, the institute has collaboration with leading MNC’s around the globe the starting minimum package student are placed with is Rs. 25000 to maximum Rs. 4-6 lakhs.

For more details, please visit their official website- http://www.ndimdelhi.org