Best Online Resource For Non-Resident Indians      SEARCH COOLNRI.COM
 HOME  FORUMS  PORTALS & REVIEWS  RECIPES  INDIAN RESTAURANTS  GROCERY  CLASSIFIEDS  NEWS  CONTACT  LOGIN
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

how to repair access database file Options
RussellLechner
Posted: Tuesday, September 8, 2015 10:03:35 PM
Groups: Member

Access database repair tool will help you in repairing the several corrupt access database file and restore all the files objects in new MDB file. Evenly software also restore the records that have been previously deleted from access database.MS Access Recovery tool support to repair Access database of MS Access 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, and 2000. This Software is completely secure & easy access database recovery utility designed to repair corrupt Access database (.mdb files). Access file recovery software scan the corrupt or inaccessible access database file and create the new files so that the user can working with this new file (.MDB).Our tool also supports Windows OS versions (98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Windows 7 and Windows 8.

Read more :- http://www.recoverfilesdownload.com/access-file-recovery.html
howardstrohl
Posted: Wednesday, December 9, 2015 1:54:52 AM

Access File Recovery is an efficient utility to bring all the corrupt or inaccessible ACCDB and MDB files back to life and fix all the minor and major database bugs and errors.It is fast solution to repair access database.To find more information visit :- http://www.mannatsoftware.com/stellar-phoenix-access-recovery.html
alexsmithh
Posted: Tuesday, December 29, 2015 4:13:27 AM

Recently, my access database was corrupted and I needed to repair it. I searched about it and got a 3rd-party tool that name is Kernel for Access Recovery. I used this tool for repairing inaccessible or damaged MDB and ACCDB database file of MS Access. After using this great tool, all corrupt files of MS Access was repaired successfully. It can also recover permanently deleted records from MS Access. It displays the preview of recovered items before saving. User can use its free evaluation version to get more about the software. It supports most versions of MS Access.
Get more details here:- http://www.nucleusdatarecovery.org/repair-access-database.html
williamsmithh
Posted: Wednesday, January 6, 2016 4:26:51 AM

You can use the inbuilt Compact and Repair feature to repair Access Database file. This method is applicable in minor issue but if you failed to fix this problem then you can try access recovery tool. As this is the perfect solution to retrieve back your lost corrupted MDB file and all objects. With this advance solution, you can perfectly recover and restore access database with all queries, table’s structure, primary key’s, table’s data and objects. It can be easily resolved but all are not, to fix some serious errors. It is easy to use and a does not require any technical skills.

Features of Access recovery tool:

1. Using this Access file Recovery tool, a user can repair corrupt MDB files of MS Access.
2. Restores multiple tables with schema and data in its original form.
3. Recover tables primary and unique keys with their relationships without any loss.
4. Repair highly secured password protected files of MS Access.
5. Enable preview of recovered items before saving the recovered items to a system.
6. MS Access supported versions– 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000 and 97.
7. Compatible Windows OS versions – Win 8, Win7, Vista, Win 2003 and previous versions.

To get more information visit http://www.accessrepair.recoveryfiles.org/
brittel
Posted: Monday, February 1, 2016 1:07:50 AM

To repair Access database file, you can try Compact & Repair utility provided by Microsoft itself to fix corrupt Access database. Or you can also try to import the data from corrupt database into a new fresh database file. I can share a blog post here that would be helpful here. Compact and Repair Database in Microsoft Access | N. Sem's Blog

You can also try a third-party professional software to repair corrupt Access database. I can recommend here smart Access Database Recovery software that can repair Access database saved in MDB as well as ACCDB format. It can restore tables, queries, indexes, relations, deleted records, etc. from corrupt database and save them into a new database file at user-defined location. You can download its free demo version first before purchasing its licensed version. By using demo version, you can check the preview of recovered data before saving them.

For more information, you can visit: www.data-recovery-solutions.com/access-database-recovery.html

Thanks and best regards.