Best Online Resource For Non-Resident Indians      SEARCH COOLNRI.COM
 HOME  FORUMS  PORTALS & REVIEWS  RECIPES  INDIAN RESTAURANTS  GROCERY  CLASSIFIEDS  NEWS  CONTACT  LOGIN
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

How can I fix/repair a corrupted PDF file? Options
JermaineYoung
Posted: Tuesday, December 13, 2016 12:01:00 AM
Groups: Member

hello,

"How can I fix/repair a corrupted PDF file" this is common problem for PDF user's, But many people can't try to recover / repair this file.

So today i share an idea to recover OR repair PDF with just one application which can repair your corrupted file.

- First of all you need 3rd party application which is PDF File Repair Software.

- Then install this application on you PC and just follow some step to repair you PDF files.

For download this software visit on : http://www.softmagnat.com/pdf-repair.html
phillcalls
Posted: Thursday, January 26, 2017 11:37:19 PM

You can easily access to damaged PDF documents after having corruption on it. Corruption makes PDF document inaccessible and unable in use. Here is PDF Recovery Software which has been designed to repair corrupt PDF file and restore all its data with images, tables, charts, etc. PDF Repair Tool will helps user to access the file which is now corrupt and to know about its features visit: PDF Repair Tool
shanajohnson
Posted: Friday, January 27, 2017 1:17:45 AM

PDF Repair Tool designed to repair corrupt PDF files on any flash drive or external storage media. It can repair the PDF file directly on the external media. There is no need to move the file to your PC.
Johnbrad
Posted: Thursday, March 2, 2017 11:43:29 PM

There are lots of PDF Recovery tool in web market that we can use to fix corrupt potable document files and here I am recommending one of them which is available with free demo version in the link: PDF Repair Tool

PDF Repair software restores corrupt PDF files with all objects, headers/footers, forms, clip art, word art, charts, format, tables and shapes.
jamessnow
Posted: Saturday, March 4, 2017 6:39:06 AM

Do check out SysInfo PDF Recovery Tool. I have used the tool and it was up to my expectation
The tool Safely and efficiently Recovers PDF Files & Restore Corrupt PDF Objects like forms, headers/footers, word art, clip art, page format, charts, shapes, and tables
phillcalls
Posted: Tuesday, May 1, 2018 3:28:48 AM

Download PDF Document Recovery Software to repair both protected and unprotected PDF File in Windows operating system. PDF Recovery Software easily restores multiple PDF files with all saved tables, images, graphs, charts, links, headers, etc. and set the strong password after recovery as per requirement. This application supports in Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, 2003, 2000, etc. and is available on reasonable discount. Check available discount: PDF Recovery Software