Best Online Resource For Non-Resident Indians      SEARCH COOLNRI.COM
 HOME  FORUMS  PORTALS & REVIEWS  RECIPES  INDIAN RESTAURANTS  GROCERY  CLASSIFIEDS  NEWS  CONTACT  LOGIN
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

One American famous singer wanted to meet Messi Options
futshop
Posted: Thursday, May 18, 2017 1:44:41 AM
Groups: Member

One American famous singer wanted to meet Messi

Famous American singer Lionel Richie recently had a concert tour in Argentina, he talked his wish to meet the Messi's in an interview.

Lionel Richie was one of fifa 17 coins America's most dazzling singers in 1980s. He is also a creator of many classic songs. He expressed a desire to recognize in Argentina Lionel Messi and his family as Messi's parents gave Messi's name because of him.

Lionel Richie said:"I hope Messi was in Buenos Aires, but of course he's not here. I want to have a visit on his parents. I'm going to find out where they are, because I want to know them. I want to take photos with them. So if we live in short distance, I want to know them. I hope they can come to watch my show."

Are you searching for a legit fifa 17 xbox 360 coins site to buy FIFA coins? playerhot.com is the very one. We sell the fifa 17 coins at the lowest price and instant delivery.

BY http://www.futshop.net/fifa17/fifa17pointsaccount here now.... come to our center for more fifa fun!