Best Online Resource For Non-Resident Indians      SEARCH COOLNRI.COM
 HOME  FORUMS  PORTALS & REVIEWS  RECIPES  INDIAN RESTAURANTS  GROCERY  CLASSIFIEDS  NEWS  CONTACT  LOGIN
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

How to Transfer data from samsung to iphone x? Options
ghjmmh
Posted: Tuesday, January 23, 2018 10:41:13 PM
Groups: Member

"The most appearing feature of iPhone x is waterproof. I have ruin several smartphones for I usually forget to take them out of the pocket before dropping the clothes into the washing machine. After I found them in the washing machine, they all become a brick and never work again. I do pay a lot by this careless mistake, but I still do that thing unconsciously. So when I heard the the waterproof function of iPhone x, I got one immediately to replace the Samsung I have used for a year. And now, I am facing the problem that how to transfer data from Smausng to iPhone x completely and quickly? I have tried to transfer data by myself, but the data on Samsung is too large and too much. It is a little hard for me to transfer all these data without any help."

Method to Transfer data from samsung to iphone x:

If I were this person’s friend, I would recommend him to apply samsung to iphone Transfer to transfer the photos he needed from Samsung to iPhone x. Why? Because Phone to Phone Transfer enables users transfer any file types in simple process. It supports transferring data, like messages, contacts, documents and other more, between different phones of various operating systems, like iOS, Android, Symbian, and WinPhone. What’s more, although the it is a one-click transfer, the whole transfer is reliable and powerful because it won’t cause the leak of personal information or miss any needed data during the data transfer.

More info;

Transfer Data Contacts from iPhone to iPhone X
Mayingaie
Posted: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 9:55:31 PM
Groups: Member

Phone Transfer is the all-in-one yet easy-to-use data transfer tool that can directly Transfer Music, Contacts, Photos, Videos, Messages, Calendars, Apps and other files from one mobile phone to another. So, you can one click to transfer data from Samsung to iPhone X with this tool.

Related: Transfer Data from iPhone to iPhone X