Best Online Resource For Non-Resident Indians      SEARCH COOLNRI.COM
 HOME  FORUMS  PORTALS & REVIEWS  RECIPES  INDIAN RESTAURANTS  GROCERY  CLASSIFIEDS  NEWS  CONTACT  LOGIN
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Export OLM to Apple Mail Folder Options
elizabetholsen
Posted: Friday, February 16, 2018 3:57:09 AM
Groups: Member

For IMAP client, this is quite easy. You just have to configure your mail account to Apple mail, and its done. But for POP, this isn’t possible without a third party tool.

A third party tool is specially designed to handle few specific tasks. Though they aren’t free, but the service they provide, is worth the price.

I have had to move my outlook Windows files to MAC mail and I wasn’t finding the right way. Tried few tools that claimed to convert my PST files to Apple mail, but the free trial didn’t go that smooth. Then, I tried a tool from Gladwev, and that worked. This is a great tool to Export OLM to PST File format

For outlook MAC, they are having a tool with the name OLM converter Pro. You may try out the tool to freely convert upto 10 mails per folder. Their support team had been quite responsive to me.

Wish that you for a successful OLM to Apple mail conversion.
Stivenmend
Posted: Friday, February 16, 2018 11:01:55 PM

Here everyone suggest professional software for OLM to PST Conversion. If you’re talking about perfect solution, then such OLM to PST Converter tools are best fit. But still, you should try an easy manual trick before you can spend your money on such paid software. The manual trick doesn’t require any third party tool or any other cost, and as effective as a professional tool. I can share a blog post here in which you can find the detailed information about the manual trick for OLM to PST conversion:- http://migrateemails.com/2015/09/22/make-olm-to-pst-conversion-easy-instant-and-accurate/
javier
Posted: Thursday, June 6, 2019 4:25:25 AM

Mac supports OLM file format and Window supports PST file format. If you want to move OLM file to PST format, So I would recommend to OLM to PST software from OLM data. It’s a very effective and smart tool to migrate OLM to PST. It supports all version of Windows. For more information: https://www.softwarewiki.org/olm-to-pst/