Best Online Resource For Non-Resident Indians      SEARCH COOLNRI.COM
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

How to Recover Deleted SMS Messages from Samsung S7/S7 Edge? Options
Posted: Monday, March 5, 2018 4:48:52 AM
Groups: Member

"I lost all my data from my Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge after updating to the latest Android OS version, I can restore my contacts and photos from backup, but I don't know how to recover deleted messages from Samsung S7/S7 Edge, please help!!!"

In fact, to recover deleted and lost text messages from Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge, the most simple and reliable method is of course the data recovery software tool, just like the Samsung Data Recovery.

Samsung Data Recovery tool, which allows one click to directly restore lost and deleted data including contacts, sms, photos, videos, audios and more from any Samsung Galaxy devices. So, with the help of this tool, you can easily Recover Deleted Photos from any Samsung Galaxy phone even without backup.

Related: Recover Lost Contacts from Samsung S7/S7 Edge
Posted: Monday, March 5, 2018 9:21:48 PM
Groups: Member

Android Data Recovery almost can restore the Android data in all cases, when you accidentally deleted data, when your screen broken cannot operate ,when you the screen turns into black and can't restart it to normal, when you can't enter the device's system for unknow reasons.

Recover SMS Text Messages from Galaxy S7