Best Online Resource For Non-Resident Indians      SEARCH COOLNRI.COM
 HOME  FORUMS  PORTALS & REVIEWS  RECIPES  INDIAN RESTAURANTS  GROCERY  CLASSIFIEDS  NEWS  CONTACT  LOGIN
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Detroit Pistons, Nike offering one fan Nike shoes for life Options
Arewiu415
Posted: Friday, March 9, 2018 11:45:21 PM
Groups: Member

nike air max pas cher The contest is open to residents of the United States who are 18 years or older. Employees of the Detroit Pistons, Olympia Entertainment, 313 Presents, the National Basketball Association, their member teams, NBA Properties, Nike, Inc. and their respective subsidiaries, agents, affiliates, franchisees, licensees, advertising and promotion agencies, and immediate family members of such employees, are not eligible to win. Mere seconds before I leaped into a giant, 20-foot-long pit filled with colorful foam blocks, I realized I'd made a huge mistake. It was late January, and Nike had invited a handful of writers, bloggers.

nike air force 1 pas cher And influencers to a warehouse in Lower Manhattan to witness the debut of the company's new flagship running shoe, the Nike Epic React. Those shoes, which go on sale on Thursday, are billed as the lightest and softest shoe the company's ever produced. To show off their product, Nike had set up an elaborate obstacle course for me and my fellow content compatriots. We were split into four teams of about 10 or so people each, and we rotated through 10-minute sessions at four different stations to rack up points for every completed task. Each station was meant to highlight a specific aspect of the shoe.

nike air vapormax pas cher There were two that were a bit on the nose — one in which we were locked in a room of feathers to emphasize just how light the shoe is, and another where we bounced on a trampoline to demonstrate the springiness of its sole. The other two were quite physically daunting. There was the aforementioned foam pit where we had to jump in, grab a specific color of cube, and pull it out; and another station that had us weave around piles of tires to grab a foam ball and place it in a pit. I should have seen this coming. There were definitely hints. Nike warned me I'd be engaging in "light to moderate" activity beforehand.

nike air more uptempo pas cher Then there was the joke Brett Holts, product line manager for Nike Running, made during his opening keynote. He said this would be everyone's second workout of the day since we (clearly) all went running in the morning. If you're counting me sprinting down a flight of stairs to catch the subway, I got you, homie. The competition ended up being a bit more fun than I expected, though it rang a bit gimmicky. I struggled like all hell in the foam pit. But the tire challenge was the only one that was truly illuminating, proving the shoe was great when it came to running in a straight line, but not-so-great when trying to turn on a dime.