Best Online Resource For Non-Resident Indians      SEARCH COOLNRI.COM
 HOME  FORUMS  PORTALS & REVIEWS  RECIPES  INDIAN RESTAURANTS  GROCERY  CLASSIFIEDS  NEWS  CONTACT  LOGIN
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Yahoo Account Backup Options
Sydney154
Posted: Friday, October 26, 2018 12:21:13 AM
Groups: Member

Hi how can create backup of Yahoomail account please let me know how can i create backup of yahoo mail to my local computer
Khloe
Posted: Friday, October 26, 2018 11:19:02 PM

The best way to do this use any email client like outlook, thunderbird, etc and then exprot your email data on any format and then save it to your local computer. You can also use Softaken Yahoo Mail Backup Tool to create backup of your yahoo mail account.
simonswell
Posted: Tuesday, April 23, 2019 6:55:26 AM

Taking the Yahoo Backup on the Mac system is not a simple task to perform it is different from the Windows Operating System. To make the Backup process simple and executable safely you can use Mac Yahoo backup tool which is can work as a mediator for you to download the Yahoo Mailbox data safely in the local drive of your Mac system in various file format. The tool is professional and can be used within both personal use as well as commercial use. Visit here to know more or to download this application:- https://www.toolscrunch.com/mac-yahoo-backup.html
steveballor
Posted: Tuesday, December 3, 2019 4:06:11 AM

If you are looking for Yahoo Backup tool then download this Backup Yahoo tool, this tool will allow you to take Yahoo Email backup. you can also easily Convert your Backup Yahoo mail to Outlook and other file formats like : PST, MBOX, MSG, EML, EMLX and HTML.

Visit here for more info: Yahoo Backup Tool
daneilharris
Posted: Wednesday, December 4, 2019 10:59:39 PM

There is an application that easily backup your Yahoo account try this Yahoo Backup application I read about this utility that ware create backup easily of your account in a few steps they require the password or username the application is providing trial version and in this tool have the option to backup to PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, MBOX and MHTML file format if want to backup other formats . This application is very simle to operate.

Visit here to more info: Yahoo Backup Application