Best Online Resource For Non-Resident Indians      SEARCH COOLNRI.COM
 HOME  FORUMS  PORTALS & REVIEWS  RECIPES  INDIAN RESTAURANTS  GROCERY  CLASSIFIEDS  NEWS  CONTACT  LOGIN
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Do you have any idea that easily converts my DBX file in PST file format? Options
mariosen
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2019 11:22:46 PM
Groups: Member

Outlook Express is not working on my Personal computer when I updated my Operating system i.e. Windows 10. My personal Emails are saved in Outlook Express and Outlook Express is not working with Windows 10. I read on Google for the solution and found that Outlook Express does not work with any of the latest Windows – Windows 7, 8, 8.1 etc. and MS Outlook which is launched by Microsoft that can easily run in any updated Windows. Please describe an easy method by which I can save my personal email from Outlook Express to MS Outlook.
jovaisen
Posted: Tuesday, March 5, 2019 6:55:50 AM

You can use manual method for conversion of OST file to PST file. The only drawback is that it might loss data safety and it seems to be difficult to perform the conversion. You may go for OST file exporter for safe conversion of OST files to PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, and MBOX format.
Visit here more info: https://www.dailysoft.org/ost-to-pst.html
harper
Posted: Tuesday, June 18, 2019 3:39:43 AM

DBX to PST Converter tool also provides effective methods to convert Outlook express file to Outlook PST format and also convert EML, MSG file formats. The application is capable to convert unlimited emails from DBX to Outlook PST Without any data loss. You can download its free demo version to check it's easy and advanced features without any issues.

For more info visit: http://www.osttopstapp.com/dbx-to-pst.html
Nickwilliams
Posted: Thursday, March 5, 2020 3:21:10 AM

Here is a very different and most advanced converter software DBX to PST. this device changes your Outlook Express file into Outlook PST format in just a few seconds. DBX to PST converter software gives the search option which can immediately allow you to search and find the DBX files in the system. With the help of this software, you can save the DBX file into various other formats.

Read more here:- Convert Outlook Express to MS Outlook
rosefresh
Posted: Friday, May 1, 2020 2:26:33 AM

User can easily convert DBX to PST file format using ZOOK DBX to PST Converter.It is specially designed for non-technical users are looking to transfer their email data from outdated email application to Microsoft Outlook.it is also capable to preserve the folder hierarchy to save the Outlook Express emails in same folders and subfolders even after the conversion of DBX files to PST format. It can smoothly install on Windows OS because it easily supports Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP, and all below versions. Try the free demo of the tool and convert DBX to PST format which offers to export 25 items only.

Explore More:- https://zook-dbx-to-pst-converter.soft32.com/

robinhood
Posted: Wednesday, May 20, 2020 4:01:11 AM

Also, look at this DBX to PST Software to convert Outlook Express file and migrate DBX File into Outlook PST without any changes in your Outlook file. You can promptly change DBX to PST file data through conversion tool including all Mailbox items such as inbox, outbox, sent items, deleted items, drafts, notes, contacts, appointments, and calendars. Then the user can access effortlessly his emails with email metadata- to, cc, and bcc, from, subject, date, and time.

Know more: https://www.sametools.com/convert/dbx/