Best Online Resource For Non-Resident Indians      SEARCH COOLNRI.COM
 HOME  FORUMS  PORTALS & REVIEWS  RECIPES  INDIAN RESTAURANTS  GROCERY  CLASSIFIEDS  NEWS  CONTACT  LOGIN
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

How to convert my MBOX file to PST? Options
AstinBlade
Posted: Wednesday, December 18, 2019 1:17:23 AM
Groups: Member

Need to help with the conversion of my MBOX file to PST file. Is there is a free and simple Tool where we convert the MBOX file according to the user's requirements?. Please assist the best Tool which is time-consuming and saves my data from corruption.
qqqq1
Posted: Friday, December 20, 2019 2:37:57 AM

walkersarah
Posted: Tuesday, January 14, 2020 2:50:39 AM

If you have troubled to convert your MBOX files then I would like to tell you the most reliable and user-friendly MBOX to PST Converter tool. Last few days I also suffered from this type of problem then I have used this converter tool and also suggest to you. It can convert your multiple files into a single PST format without loss of your personnel data. It can save your PST file according to you. I highly recommend this tool because it supports 20 email clients for MBOX file format like Apple Mail, Gmail, Thunderbird, Eudora, Seamonkey, Opera Mail, etc.
For more info about this tool kindly visit here: https://www.mailsclick.com/convert-mbox-file/
stevejones
Posted: Wednesday, January 15, 2020 12:23:31 AM

If you have a confused I recommend that MBOX to PST Converter. The MBOX format is used by some email programs to store email messages, such as Mozilla Thunderbird. Apple Mail, Pocomail. Eudora, Spicebird, Entourage, Google takeout, Netscape, SeaMonkey, and many more. MBOX files are used by some email services to migrate message databases, such as Google Takeout.

Read more: https://mboxconverter935790128.wordpress.com/2020/01/11/safe-method-to-convert-mbox-to-pst/